- Marden 10k and Half Marathon – 17th November 2019
These events start and finish in Marden. All the usual facilities will be provided, bag storage, toilets, refreshments, chip-timing and finishers trophies/medals.
- Thanet 10 Mile – 1st December 2019
The Alan Green Memorial 10 Mile Race is taking place on Sunday 1st December 2019. This event is suitable for all abilities and allows you to see some of the incredibly beautiful coastline of Thanet through Margate to Westgate and then returning back to Palm Bay.
- Kent VETS XC Championships – 1st December 2019
You need to be pre registered to enter this race. Please contact Alan Probert for registration before 15th November.
- Mote runners Christmas Dinner 18th December 2019
This is taking place at The Plough in Langley on Wednesday 18th December 2019 at 7pm. The cost is £40 per head and well worth attending. There is a three course meal and for entertainment there’s live music. If you want to book a place then let Suzanne know.
- The Kings Hill Sports Park Christmas 10k & 5k – 22nd December 2019
This event is open to runners of all abilities, from novices to experienced athletes and is perfect for spring marathon training. If a 10k doesn’t quite suit, why not try the 5k option. There will be bespoke medals on offer to all finishers and there are prizes on offer to leading men and ladies.
- End of Year 10 Mile Run (Staplehurst) – 29th December 2019
This race is a great way to work off some of that Christmas dinner and pudding!